Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 09-28-2008, 04:09 PM   #391 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoy0004 View Post
Damn, I feel like i'm the only one who didn't get into the littleBigPlanet beta. Yeah, I want that game bad. So bad that I downloaded the instruction manual and read it multiple times, so when I get the game, I can tear right into it.
The beta only seems to be the first of 7 worlds so we thought we beat it pretty quick but the user created content is nuts!

We spent 2 or so hours exploring other people's levels and this is only the beta. I can't imagine what else is on the way.

Lots of the level are to try to make like super mario or sonic replica's. I'm surprised how close some of them can come.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 05:43 PM   #392 (permalink)

Went back to Resident Evil 4, I'm on the 3rd act.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #393 (permalink)

Old 09-30-2008, 03:22 PM   #394 (permalink)

GH3 - Raining Blood, just got 200,644. Shattered my old record by 32,000 points AND I STILL ONLY GET 4 STARS I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:57 AM   #395 (permalink)

I bought Dead Rising today and played it for a couple of hours before coming to work.

I love it, mowing zombies is stacks of fun, but that bastard in the food court is pissing me off. I'm about 20 minutes in and that asshole has killed me roughtly 7 times. It'd be nice if the black cop guy helped shoot him.

And if that janitor keeps continuously calling me on the mobile i'm gonna have a brain embolism.

Great game though.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:47 AM   #396 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
I bought Dead Rising today and played it for a couple of hours before coming to work.

I love it, mowing zombies is stacks of fun, but that bastard in the food court is pissing me off. I'm about 20 minutes in and that asshole has killed me roughtly 7 times. It'd be nice if the black cop guy helped shoot him.

And if that janitor keeps continuously calling me on the mobile i'm gonna have a brain embolism.

Great game though.
I think I'm going to go pick Dead Rising up on my lunch break. While I wait for Fallout, I've been buying, playing, then selling a bunch of cheap used games.

I played Dead Rising briefly a few years ago, and I remember liking it. I was frustrated with the 72-hour schedule, but I think I might enjoy that if I don't play it like other "find everything" kind of games. Story-driven can be good.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:55 AM   #397 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head1ess Gunner View Post
I think I'm going to go pick Dead Rising up on my lunch break. While I wait for Fallout, I've been buying, playing, then selling a bunch of cheap used games.

I played Dead Rising briefly a few years ago, and I remember liking it. I was frustrated with the 72-hour schedule, but I think I might enjoy that if I don't play it like other "find everything" kind of games. Story-driven can be good.
I bought it for the same kind of reason. It's my tide over game until i'm prepared to shell out the rip-off $120 for GTA IV.

I've only played it briefly for 20 minutes or so however most of that time has been spent loading because this prick keeps killing me. I haven't noticed the schedule yet but only one slot for saving is a bit of a letdown.

Killing hundreds of zombies makes up for everything though.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:01 PM   #398 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
I bought it for the same kind of reason. It's my tide over game until i'm prepared to shell out the rip-off $120 for GTA IV.

I've only played it briefly for 20 minutes or so however most of that time has been spent loading because this prick keeps killing me. I haven't noticed the schedule yet but only one slot for saving is a bit of a letdown.

Killing hundreds of zombies makes up for everything though.
The 72 hour schedule and the one save slot go hand in hand. You have to play through in "survival mindset" and not stray too far from the story. You can stray, of course, but then if your sidetrack doesn't end up helping you in any way, you've just lost precious time.

If you could save multiple slots, then the time-limit would be pointless because you could just reload anytime a sidetrack proved pointless.

PS- I have my hands on my new used copy at this moment. I'm happy.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:07 PM   #399 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head1ess Gunner View Post
If you could save multiple slots, then the time-limit would be pointless because you could just reload anytime a sidetrack proved pointless.
Yea, i see the point now. I'm very eager to get home and play it, i laughed like a fool when i found the big red mower.
Old 10-01-2008, 01:24 PM   #400 (permalink)

Star Wars: UTF
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
WoW