Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 12-05-2008, 06:22 PM   #201 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtygrrl View Post
don't feel bad it happens to the best of us
I wish!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:11 PM   #202 (permalink)

In freshman year i Beat up a physically disabled kid.

He was an asshole the whole semester, I tolerated and ignored his shit for as much as I could.

Then one bad day he went to far and I said "One day someone will make you pay for your shit talking" He stood up and got in my face. I stood up, he raise his good hand back to punch. I ducked the punch pinned him down on the desk with one arm and punched him 5 or 6 times square in the face.

Half the school called me a hero half the school thought I was a piece of shit. His older sister cruised around town with her thug friends looking for me. Safe to say I played alot of video games that year. Fuck the both of them.

To be honest I think he owes me a sincere thank you, cause im just a wussy video game nerd who had the balls to teach him a lesson he would survive with little injury.

I also used to sell marijuana to my sister when she was in 7th grade...Opps.

She got busted. My dad then looked me eye to eye man to man and said with actor like conviction "Find the scum bag selling marijuana to my daughter and kick his ass"

I said "Ok"

Old 12-05-2008, 10:31 PM   #203 (permalink)

You scumbag you.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:45 PM   #204 (permalink)

I once put a kid in a garbagecontainer,he never even dared to look at me again
Old 12-14-2008, 09:00 AM   #205 (permalink)

This RA guy had been really pathetic over this friend of mine and then kept apologizing to me for it and making up silly reasons for why he had filled up her voice mail box in under a week (he even called me a few times to check on her when she didn't pick up).
So finally, I snapped and told him (over AIM) that I was going to kick him the next time I saw him. I've been repressing my anger for years so I was super pissed that somebody was able to earn my violence.
The other night, after a few vodka cranberries I decide to walk down the hall, knock on his door, reject his invitation inside, tell him I fucking hate him, go for a hug, and knee him in the balls.
I missed; but I didn't give up. I continued to kick him and scream about how stupid and naive he had been and how angry I was and how everybody felt bad for him for being so stupid. He hates when people challenge his intelligence. All this, in front of his boss who had come downstairs to do her laundry.
She wanted to kick me out of the dorms but realized that would be a bad decision.
I've got worse things planned but I'm only recently getting used to being angry again.
(Tonight I had a beak down and beat my friend up because he wouldn't look at my tits and then he told my roommate (major tension there) to tell me to stop flashing him. Fucking ass.
Hope this is worthy of this thread.
TwitterAsk me anything.KaTG Ethnography
Old 12-14-2008, 09:44 AM   #206 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallingwindows View Post

Your behavior doesn't make sense.
You should post a picture of your tits. It may explain everything.
Old 12-14-2008, 09:55 AM   #207 (permalink)

Quote:
This RA guy had been really pathetic over this friend of mine and then kept apologizing to me for it and making up silly reasons for why he had filled up her voice mail box in under a week (he even called me a few times to check on her when she didn't pick up).
So finally, I snapped and told him (over AIM) that I was going to kick him the next time I saw him. I've been repressing my anger for years so I was super pissed that somebody was able to earn my violence.
The other night, after a few vodka cranberries I decide to walk down the hall, knock on his door, reject his invitation inside, tell him I fucking hate him, go for a hug, and knee him in the balls.
I missed; but I didn't give up. I continued to kick him and scream about how stupid and naive he had been and how angry I was and how everybody felt bad for him for being so stupid. He hates when people challenge his intelligence. All this, in front of his boss who had come downstairs to do her laundry.
She wanted to kick me out of the dorms but realized that would be a bad decision.
I've got worse things planned but I'm only recently getting used to being angry again.
(Tonight I had a beak down and beat my friend up because he wouldn't look at my tits and then he told my roommate (major tension there) to tell me to stop flashing him. Fucking ass.
One of the best ways to get attention in a college dorm is to replace about 1/2 of someone's shampoo / conditioner (which ever has the stronger smell) with Nair (or a similar product).

Another lovely tatic is to hide an open container of tuna in another dorm room with a little note saying, "You found me !"
Old 12-14-2008, 11:36 AM   #208 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motownguy View Post
One of the best ways to get attention in a college dorm is to replace about 1/2 of someone's shampoo / conditioner (which ever has the stronger smell) with Nair (or a similar product).

Another lovely tatic is to hide an open container of tuna in another dorm room with a little note saying, "You found me !"
Or, you can pee in one of their favourite shoes! (Yes, I did that to an ex-flatmate)
Old 12-14-2008, 12:29 PM   #209 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
I don't quite get why you want him to look at your boobs...
Old 12-14-2008, 12:34 PM   #210 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky2468 View Post
I don't quite get why you want him to look at your boobs...
Really? That's what you're going with? That's like one of boobs major functions.

Ummm I'm more wondering why he doesn't want to look.