Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: During sex, are you more into dominating or being submissive?
I'm more into domination, bitch! 86 49.14%
I'm more into submission, master. 89 50.86%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-25-2009, 10:57 AM   #21 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Wow, this place is the coolest and most open minded forum i've ever visited. Keeps my mood up
Awwww..tanks!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 11:04 AM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Wow, this place is the coolest and most open minded forum i've ever visited. Keeps my mood up
WOOT!
Old 03-25-2009, 11:05 AM   #23 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlp View Post
for me personally, it wouldn't be because its "gross" (which I personally think is a strange thing even say about that...)
It's a weird thing to say but i hear it a lot, especially from girls that are open minded about everything else. Italy is a country where male homosexuality isn't only hardly accepted, but actually reviles some people... It's a nasty frame of mind, and i have had my share of fights about it. So i guess that trickles down to girls who actually are grossed out, even thinking about two guys together.

Outside of that, ther's a bunch of strange people in the world. I have a friend who dated a girl who lashed out at him because he casually talked about masturbating.

PS: Quick stand-up reference. Joe Rogan actually stated in his last album that girls love gay guys but hate bisexuals (i'm going by memory so maybe i'm not quoting the bit in the exact way)
Old 03-25-2009, 11:08 AM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post

Ok I don't listen live very often, so I guess my feedback skills are lacking. Let me explain...

I wasn't joking. I dated a guy briefly, pretty much based on the fact that he was a Dom and I am a sub. I had never explored my machochisic tendancies before and I was intrigued. We took things too fast, we didn't communicate (no safe word, etc) and it ended badly. It was a learning experience.

He would do things like tell me exactly what to wear and what to eat (very 'Secretary'-esque). We fooled around but never had sex. During fooling around he would be very rough with me, spit on me, etc. LIke I said I was feeling the whole thing out, so I wanted to experience everything before I decided what exactly I was into.

One day, he told me to leave my door unlocked, he told me what to wear and that was all I knew. I assumed he was coming over but I didn't know when. Eventually, I heard a knock at the door. When I opened the door, he threw me to the ground, punched me (probably more in the head than in the face but I had my arms up to protect my face at this point), pulled his dick out, jerked off in my hair, and left. That was it.

This taught me that in order to enter into any sort of relationship like this, you have to TRUST each other. I was stupid and I could have gotten hurt. I don't think this guy meant me any harm, we just didn't talk about it enough and that's what happened.

Now I do still consider myself a masochist and but I explore within the confines of a trusting, commited relationship. It's much better and there's just nothing wrong with being slapped in the face and called a cunt by the one you love.

How long were you on the ground with a busted head while he's jerking it?
Old 03-25-2009, 11:33 AM   #25 (permalink)

These New York comedians are wearing me out. I like Jesse and Ray, but guys like Matt, Spooky and Adam were always the kind of guests that made the show interesting to me. Normal dudes going through normal stuff. One or two comedians doing the grind is interesting, but it seems like all the current regular guests have the same approximate life.

Maybe you guys can make friends with some construction workers or something. To change things up. I think the current breed of guests is starting to fall into a rut.

Edit: I also like John Knefel. I think with some more time he could become a good guest.

Last edited by McNally; 03-25-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:39 AM   #26 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by as1eeponatrain View Post
How long were you on the ground with a busted head while he's jerking it?
It wasn't long. A few minutes. It all happened so fast, I figured I'd best just let him finish.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:07 PM   #27 (permalink)

Okay... This is my second time through the show and I'm at the part where Chemda and Keith start talking about their monogamy situation.

Although Keith seems to be okay with Chemda fucking Lauren regularly, he seems to be getting the short end of the deal. As we heard during the taste test, Chemda is not okay with Keith touching stripper vagina. Why? Her reason was that anything involving fluids has a risk of disease. Anytime the interaction went beyond Keith getting dry-humped to the point of finishing in his pants Chemda would get squeamish and she would set new boundaries on what Keith could do at a strip club.

Fine. That's beyond what most women would feel comfortable allowing their man to do in a strip club. Chemda seems to draw the line for Keith at anything that involves fluids and to be perfectly safe would require protection of some sort.

Question: Is Chemda practicing safe sex with Lauren? I'm guessing no, because dental dams aren't nearly as fun as condoms (which are also not awesome). Regardless of where they stand on same-sex extra-relationshipal sex (or does the one year thing count as marital), Chemda has already established that Keith is not allowed to do the things with strippers that Chemda is doing with Lauren. Why is it assumed that the same sexual acts between Lauren and Chemda are less risky than those between a stripper and Keith? I'm not judging Lauren, but 25% of all New Yorkers is 25%.

Also, where Keith's side projects are concerned, they have discussed Mardi Gras being a place where he is free to fool around - the rational being that it's once a year, it's 1300 miles away and it would be anonymous. Never mind that Keith has not been to Mardi Gras since they've been dating and doesn't seem to have any intention of going again anytime soon.

Chemda's current side project lives in NYC. They work together. Lauren has come on the show to discuss their sex life. Chemda is free to spend the night with Lauren whenever she feels like doing so. They have had sex in the house that Chemda and Keith share, while he was there and expected to stay in his room to give them privacy.

Chemda's rules to Keith:

1) Don't touch strippers because they're filthy and you should know better

2) You can only have sex outside our relationship during an imaginary trip to New Orleans that we both know is never going to happen

3) Stay in your room when Lauren and I are fucking on the couch.

Keith's rules:

1) It really doesn't bother me at all

2) I'm glad that you never fucked 18 year old Jessie... but maybe you might have... He is also in the gypsy play after all...

3) I hate that I can imagine you fucking an albino... but Victor is still pretty cool.

Keith, are you someday going to realize that this same-sex caveat is bullshit? You're never going to fuck a dude, so why the fuck is gender any part of the discussion when it comes to what is acceptable in side projects? It would be simpler if you were both bi. Then it's "side projects are restricted to same sex relationships" You're not bi. And if you were, Chemda is still having unprotected sex and you can bet that you would be required to use condoms at all times.

I know it's cool to imagine your girlfriend with another hot chick, but hey surprise: You're not invited.

Keith, you're getting the raw end of this deal.

/no shrug
/points with righteous indignation

Last edited by HumbleNarrator; 03-25-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:12 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post

Edit: I also like John Knefel. I think with some more time he could become a good guest.
Three strikes and you're out. He's been on four times already. The follow ups were better than his first visit where he sat in the corner and said nothing.

But four chances without bringing your A-game?? That dog don't hunt.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:16 PM   #29 (permalink)

It takes some time for anybody to stand out. I don't know that I had a good bead on Jesse Joyce in his first few appearances, and he turned out great.

If the show was to focus on fewer comedians, but have those few on more often, I'd pick John. For instance, I didn't realize M Dickinson and Emily Epstein were two different people until just recently. Surely that ain't good.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:18 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
It takes some time for anybody to stand out. I don't know that I had a good bead on Jesse Joyce in his first few appearances.

If the show was to focus on fewer comedian guests more often, I'm just saying I'd pick John. For instance, I didn't realize M Dickinson and Emily Epstein were two different people until just recently. Surely that ain't good.
Agreed, but I seem to remember Jesse was pretty much set by episode two.

Here's an easy way to tell M and Emily apart:

M is the one Keith wishes he was allowed to fuck. Emily is the funny one.

... or is it the other way around?

shit!