Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 09-22-2011, 09:32 AM   #5161 (permalink)

I've been playing since CoD3.
Sitting in a corridor with shotguns is camping my friend. And you mentioned this in a previous post. Which is to say that you did mention camping. And you camp. How can you complain about an aspect of a game that is completely your control? Just don't camp and you won't be bored camping.
I've never had a problem with people spawning behind me in a way that they can easily kill me. I watch my back.
To me, the way you clear spawns doesn't need to be intuitive, granted that is because of the small size of the maps. (can't argue that, it's fact)
You kill all the enemies, hit the map boundary, turn around, repeat.
Oh and to avoid being killed by a predator, you don't let them get one. I know, I know, it's your shitty teammates. But if it happens more than once in a game, it's shitty you.
Everyone is capable of having the same weapons. Predator drones, which seem to really fuck with your psyche, are easily defeatable. Toss out a counter-UAV or an EMP and predator drones are completely useless.

I want to say after seeing all you guys reviews, if I didn't have MW3 pre-ordered I would be on the fence about which of the FPSs I got.

Edit: Bob, before my little KATG hiatus I know that we were aruguing or debating something. I tried to find it but with no luck. It probably would have been late March or early April. I can't even remember what it was we were discussing. Any idea?

Last edited by FletchLives; 09-22-2011 at 09:53 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:11 PM   #5162 (permalink)

Fletch, you're an idiot, and I've concluded you must be fucking terrible at CoD in order to not know what I'm talking about.

The only way possible way for you to not have been on a team where everyone else sucked shit and died all the time but you kicked ass is if you suck shit. My problem is that if I ever get killed EVEN ONCE because some noob dickhead had 0 kills and 10 deaths THAT IS TOO MANY TIMES.

I've already addressed everything you said in that post, but since you are dumb you don't know that.

Also, no, I don't remember.

Last edited by Cretaceous Bob; 09-23-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:20 PM   #5163 (permalink)

I addressed everything you said, and your response is that I'm an idiot that sucks. Ok.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:24 PM   #5164 (permalink)

Yes.

If you have never been on a team with everybody else playing way worse than you and you get airstrikes fired at you because they died, you are not good at CoD. I am complaining about how that game behaves when you are the best person on the team. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you don't know about being the best person on the team.

If you haven't experienced the things I'm talking about, it is impossible that you are any good at that game. Everybody I know that is good at CoD, and I played with people that KDRs of upwards of 2, acknowledges that everything I say about CoD is true.

I already addressed what you said about camping in a previous post, so there is no reason for you to have said what you said unless you are inattentive.

Last edited by Cretaceous Bob; 09-23-2011 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:37 PM   #5165 (permalink)

Address what I said about using things to counter act airstrikes and such. Oh wait, that would invalidate your already distorted argument.
How is it that you somehow always have a team a terrible people that apparently just hand out kill streaks? I'm not saying I've never experienced the shit that your talking about. But you act like the airstrikes constantly happen, but like I said, if it happens multiple times in a game, it's not just your teammates that suck.
The last thing you said about camping was that you and a friend sit in a a small space and camp. To which I replied, "don't camp." You haven't addressed that either.

Wait, this is ridiculous. I understand you'll respond to this post but I'm done. We all have our own opinions and preferences that change the way we view things. When the money comes, I'll get BF3 anyway.

Last edited by FletchLives; 09-23-2011 at 12:46 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:46 PM   #5166 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FletchLives View Post
Address what I said about using things to counter act airstrikes and such. Oh wait, that would invalidate your already distorted argument.
How is it that you somehow always have a team a terrible people that apparently just hand out kill streaks?
I didn't say I always did. You made that up. I'm saying it's unacceptable that that happens AT ALL, EVER.

That NEVER happens in Battlefield. I don't know why you'd put up with getting killed by bullshit once a WEEK.
Quote:
I'm not saying I've never experienced the shit that your talking about. But you act like the airstrikes constantly happen, but like I said, if it happens multiple times in a game, it's not just your teammates that suck.
It never happened multiple times per game. You're really getting pushed to the wall here, if in order to prove that CoD is worse than BF I have to prove that every single game of CoD every person will ever play sucks.

That's not what I said. You keep arguing against things I never said.
Quote:
The last thing you said about camping was that you and a friend sit in a a small space and camp. To which I replied, "don't camp." You haven't addressed that either.
Yes I have. I have already stated that the game rewards you for camping. You don't have to worry about spawns (something I already said), you will never get killed by airstrikes (something I already alluded to and should be painfully obvious), and you can get kills more effectively (something I already said).

I like that you had to ask twice for me to repeat myself. It just illustrates my point about you being inattentive.

Last edited by Cretaceous Bob; 09-23-2011 at 12:48 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #5167 (permalink)

Well shit, you responded before I could throw in that edit. Would you like me to do another rebuttal? I'm not being a smartass. I would refute what you said, but I just said I was done. That's why I'm asking
Old 09-23-2011, 12:53 PM   #5168 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

its not done until he says so. i say this as an old school bob-debater.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:55 PM   #5169 (permalink)

Quote:
Well shit, you responded before I could throw in that edit. Would you like me to do another rebuttal? I'm not being a smartass. I would refute what you said, but I just said I was done. That's why I'm asking
We can keep going until you admit that you are wrong.

Tell me how being killed once by bullshit by noobs isn't worse than never being killed by bullshit handed to noobs.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:23 PM   #5170 (permalink)

Dude like I said, I'm not saying that the bullshit doesn't happen in CoD, and I'm not saying that it happens in another game. That's why I haven't commented on BF or any other game in this discussion. I even said that BF may be better/more fun/cooler. I don't know. I haven't played it.
This was all said at the beginning, and so was "campers are easy kills for me."
You've said over and over how people get kill streaks because of you having a shitty team.
I can't admit I'm wrong until you can prove me wrong. But that can't happen unless we both get both games on the same console and hash it out as we play.
I can show you where what you've said is wrong and in some cases contradictory, but you will keep spouting off what you experience on the game and I will keep doing the same.