Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 11-12-2008, 12:03 PM   #671 (permalink)

I need more kidneys.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:48 PM   #672 (permalink)

Everyone agrees, Mirror's Edge is gonna be sweet. The gameplay will get repetitive with jumping over shit time after time, but can be revived in the order that you do it. There is no one way around an object in the game. Variation of movement keeps me playing the 3-minute demo online...

I recently bought Tom Clancy's End War, but it took a backseat to Gears 2 (don't buy it if you are frustrated by questions left unanswered) this weekend. I got it out and strted playing it. The gameplay is kinda complicated from the standpoint that the camera only surrounds the one unit. Other than that, it's pretty amazing how voice-control can be a major factor in the game. The communication is really well thought out and it's so smooth in recognizing the actions. Great game for MMO players online as the battles can go on for literal days.

Now on the CoD: World at War. Bought it yesterday from Best Buy after Gamestop.com cancelled my order for the third time. Gonna start playin Co-op campaign with my friend online. Good gam so far...

Pretend to enjoy my company...
Old 11-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #673 (permalink)

I've been playing Dead Space. For those of you who enjoy survival/horror, you should try this one.

I'll probably jump back in to WoW tomorrow with the expansion pack coming out.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #674 (permalink)

So as I was waiting to download the Left 4 Dead demo i decided to try the banjo kazoie demo that has been collecting dust.

Well..... i never did get to trying Left 4 Dead since 4 hours passed with the blink of an eye trying to craft an air plane.

for 40 bucks! this game could be the best under the radar economic video game choice of the year.

They got my 40 bucks, I NEED MORE vehicle parts and must design vehicles non stop!!!!

try the demo, seriously dont shrug this off for its kiddish aesthetic, it will surprise you.

Old 11-12-2008, 04:28 PM   #675 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
So as I was waiting to download the Left 4 Dead demo i decided to try the banjo kazoie demo that has been collecting dust.

Well..... i never did get to trying Left 4 Dead since 4 hours passed with the blink of an eye trying to craft an air plane.

for 40 bucks! this game could be the best under the radar economic video game choice of the year.

They got my 40 bucks, I NEED MORE vehicle parts and must design vehicles non stop!!!!

try the demo, seriously dont shrug this off for its kiddish aesthetic, it will surprise you.
Had the original Banjo Kazooie game on N64...addictive but got tiresome after a while with all the puzzles...please, tell me there are no more goddamn puzzles...
Old 11-13-2008, 10:51 AM   #676 (permalink)

Picked up Valkyria Chronicles a couple days ago. It's a Tactical RPG. Awesome plot, killer art, (not going for realism, instead, they go for a watercolor painting look), and addictive gameplay.
Trying to split my spare time between this game, and LittleBigPlanet, which has recently had issues of many user created levels being "moderated" (a nice way of saying "deleted without warning"), because of copyrighted material.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:30 AM   #677 (permalink)

left for dead
play as infected:

in console: (enable console in options\keyboard)
local server
sv_cheats 1
ent_fire !self setteam 3

Then
z_spawn "bossname"
can be used to force yourself to spawn.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:45 AM   #678 (permalink)

I'm obsessed. Anyone know if the one for the Wii is any good?
Old 11-13-2008, 02:08 PM   #679 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
I'm obsessed. Anyone know if the one for the Wii is any good?

actually there's not one out for the wii yet, theres only the first one and the sequel both for the gamecube
Old 11-13-2008, 02:55 PM   #680 (permalink)

Silent Hill: Homecoming (awesome audio)
Gear of War 2
Fallout 3
Mirror's Edge

Still polishing off Saint's Row 2 and Fable 2 but they're done for the most part.