Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Did Woody Allen molest Dyan Farrow?
Yes 106 82.17%
No 23 17.83%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree587Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2014, 07:45 AM   #151 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Queens
Posts: 73
Don't worry, sweet prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by lattaland View Post
I just wish a genius would molest me.
I'm sure one will…someday.
chelseagirl19 likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 08:01 AM   #152 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 12,087
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDixonNYC View Post
Thanks Toni, I can't add anything to that. You nailed it.
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:19 AM   #153 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Queens
Posts: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
The thing is, Toni happens to be absolutely batshit.
Allegedly.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:10 PM   #154 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Junkenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Italy (No Guidos Here)
Posts: 6,781
Pat Dixon is a birlliant man. this is how you DEBATE an issue. I admire and respect him even more now.
PatDixonNYC likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:12 PM   #155 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
WittyReference's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 561
New Poll:

Did you read every word in this thread and if so did you change your mind from your original opinion?

Answer: less then 1%
PatDixonNYC likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:47 PM   #156 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
AlexHindley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Straya
Posts: 5
Pat DICKson

I know this is a throwback but your conversation with Pat Dickson has been playing on my mind.
Completely removing the subject matter from the equation Pat displayed a talent for manipulative tactics and arguing. Initially, the back and forth rally between Pat and Chemda was well balanced regardless of who's side you were on, as it went on it was clear Chemda became more passionate and seemed frustrated with Pat's solid defense of a convicted child rapist. As soon as shit hit the fan, when Pat finally pushed you two to a point where you would snap under the layers of deliberate poking, he backed off in a condescending and coy bullshit attempt to make you seem further from fact and closer to blind anger. His tactics were manipulative and immature and it seems he needs to take his head out of his ass and take the reactions he probed like the professional he claims to be. I'm 17 and I use the same tactics all the time when i get my parents riled up in an argument and it unsettles me to think a heavily listened to news podcast and someone who acts as if he argues professionally, has the same mental approach to conflict as a 17 year old.

Chemda, admittdly you got angry and towards the end seemed to attack Pat with evidence and articles but why the fuck not. You were having a serious conversation with someone who was deliberately a childish headfuck. You were passionate and vocal and in no way were you a "bitch" as some people have emailed you, however after a while you became frustratingly infuriated because you were indeed arguing with a sly fuckhead but you did seem to verbally attack him towards the end. Justified.

Superfuck Pat.

Kieth, peace and love peace and love don't hurt me.
Yes I posted this in another thread. but the real question is did he do it
Keith and Ranz like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 12:47 PM   #157 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
AlexHindley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Straya
Posts: 5
Yes.
Yes he did.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:13 PM   #158 (permalink)
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
Enunciated Piffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 4,082
KATG: A Return to Normalcy

I feel sorry for Shenanigans.

The latest episode of NYC Crime Report 'Drugged Oatmeal' was hilarious.

Maybe Pat can come back onto KATG and discuss things more to their liking. You know, like how there is no God, human rights, and how awful Russia is.

I'd like to see KATG return to happier times. A time where Pat Dixon was a KATG guest favorite. There was no talk of Woody Allen. The only thing uttered were little white lies from hipsters trying to play it off like they'd actually seen his films. Yes. Happier times. More American times really.

KATG. A return to normalcy. Hell, I can almost smell it on my jizz rag and see it in live chat now...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 01:42 PM   #159 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Queens
Posts: 73
True that

Quote:
Originally Posted by WittyReference View Post
New Poll:

Did you read every word in this thread and if so did you change your mind from your original opinion?

Answer: less then 1%
I doubt anyone read every word I wrote, because most of these people have obviously read nothing about the case besides Dylan's letter. You can tell by their comments.

But the information is there for anyone who would like to know facts about this subject and make up their own mind rather than just repeat the lies that someone else says.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 02:32 PM   #160 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Queens
Posts: 73
There's a lot of material written on this subject. Read something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHindley View Post
I know this is a throwback but your conversation with Pat Dickson has been playing on my mind.
Completely removing the subject matter from the equation Pat displayed a talent for manipulative tactics and arguing.
Everything I said was factual, there was no need to manipulate anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHindley View Post
Initially, the back and forth rally between Pat and Chemda was well balanced regardless of who's side you were on, as it went on it was clear Chemda became more passionate and seemed frustrated with Pat's solid defense of a convicted child rapist.
Woody Allen isn't a convicted child rapist, he was never even charged with a crime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHindley View Post
As soon as shit hit the fan, when Pat finally pushed you two to a point where you would snap under the layers of deliberate poking, he backed off in a condescending and coy bullshit attempt to make you seem further from fact and closer to blind anger.
Keith and Chemda made themselves seem "further from fact and closer to blind anger" by saying inaccurate things and getting angry. You can't blame me for the behavior of the hosts or how you perceive them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHindley View Post
His tactics were manipulative and immature and it seems he needs to take his head out of his ass and take the reactions he probed like the professional he claims to be. I'm 17 and I use the same tactics all the time when i get my parents riled up in an argument and it unsettles me to think a heavily listened to news podcast and someone who acts as if he argues professionally, has the same mental approach to conflict as a 17 year old.
Keep your family issues out of this, junior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHindley View Post
Chemda, admittdly you got angry and towards the end seemed to attack Pat with evidence and articles but why the fuck not.
Chemda presented no articles, and no credible evidence. What show were you listening to? In fact, when I asked for documentation of their claim that Soon-Yi was 15 when the polaroids were taken, they refused to even look. It's not true, she was in her 20's.

Is it possible you have a learning disability, because there's no shame in that, son.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHindley View Post
You were having a serious conversation with someone who was deliberately a childish headfuck.
No, that's what she does every OTHER day, when I'm not there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexHindley View Post
You were passionate and vocal and in no way were you a "bitch" as some people have emailed you, however after a while you became frustratingly infuriated because you were indeed arguing with a sly fuckhead but you did seem to verbally attack him towards the end. Justified.

Superfuck Pat.

Kieth, peace and love peace and love don't hurt me.
Yes I posted this in another thread. but the real question is did he do it
If he's a convicted child rapist, as you claim, then obviously he did it. But he's not, he wasn't even charged. So tell me this: What have you actually read about this case?

But you're right, the fact that I knew more about the subject did annoy them.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger