Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 12-04-2009, 04:35 PM   #2741 (permalink)

I've gotten re-addicted to Fallout 3 since my buddy mailed me the Game-of-the-Year-edition bonus disk with all the expansions. I just loaded them onto the Xbox and sent the disk back... very smooth.

But damn, this game is like crack.

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #2742 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun

i've been playing this at my mates during downtime, and i really like it a lot! then again, some random dude gave me 100k in gold, why, I have no clue, but I've been able to buy a lot of property and weapons and it's pretty cool, in a game that i know can take hours and hours. I think I'm going to buy it when i get back home and have my mate send me some gold.

story is awesome, humor great, voice acting.. it's all good. and i never play rpg's
Old 12-05-2009, 01:47 PM   #2743 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post

i've been playing this at my mates during downtime, and i really like it a lot! then again, some random dude gave me 100k in gold, why, I have no clue, but I've been able to buy a lot of property and weapons and it's pretty cool, in a game that i know can take hours and hours. I think I'm going to buy it when i get back home and have my mate send me some gold.

story is awesome, humor great, voice acting.. it's all good. and i never play rpg's
I also enjoyed this game, and think it was over shadowed by Fallout3. I love the tier magic system, really did nothing but that in every battle.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:04 PM   #2744 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by immit View Post
FIFA 2010...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU and welcome to the forums.

Any thoughts on the game?

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
I also enjoyed this game, and think it was over shadowed by Fallout3. I love the tier magic system, really did nothing but that in every battle.
I downloaded the first episode of this but never touched it, might give it a shot.
Old 12-06-2009, 01:00 PM   #2745 (permalink)

Quote:

Yeah, Fable 2 was a blast to play through at least once, as buggy as it could be sometimes.

Broke my Steam cherry today and bought Tales of Monkey Island Special Edition for $10. They really do make it so easy to just...buy shit. I was really looking forward to playing it, but turns out "special edition" means almost a 3 gig download. Oh wells.
Old 12-06-2009, 06:35 PM   #2746 (permalink)

Lightbulb Playing Left of Dead 2... R U?

Just picked up Left for Dead 2 on 360... need some people to play through it with? GT: PaytonSquared
Old 12-07-2009, 07:58 AM   #2747 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
Yeah, Fable 2 was a blast to play through at least once, as buggy as it could be sometimes.

Broke my Steam cherry today and bought Tales of Monkey Island Special Edition for $10. They really do make it so easy to just...buy shit. I was really looking forward to playing it, but turns out "special edition" means almost a 3 gig download. Oh wells.
Paypal + steam = way too easy to empty my bank account. I had 117 games on steam last time I checked.
Old 12-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #2748 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuggieBear View Post
I bought COD:Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox360 a couple weeks ago. It didn't really meet my expectations. I thought it would be much more tactical and skill-based, rather than the sporadic chaos like in World at War. Also, it feels too much like a Street Fighter arcade game. The multiplayer maps aren't large, or detailed enough, and I can do without the excessive, cartoonish annotations.

It sounds like I'm completely shitting on the game, but I actually think it's okay (not good or great) overall, and almost worth my $60. I rate it a "B-".
I can totally agree with that.

I can honestly say that MW2 improved over the first MW in most ways, but it had a bit of a sidestep (or backstep depending on interpretation) in the areas of story, length, general single-player missions. MW1 is still the better game in my opinion, but MW2 is still pretty good - better on veteren than any other difficulty.

On another note, I bought Left 4 Dead 2, Dragon Age, and Assassins Creed 2 all at around the same time as MW2... I only have one major paper left and I'm going to need every minute of my 2 week extension to get it done because of these friggin games. I officially have a problem now.

Go Canada!
Old 12-07-2009, 01:10 PM   #2749 (permalink)

I made this for funzies. This is how my magazine will look when I stumble into babillionairedom.

Old 12-07-2009, 03:00 PM   #2750 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Thumbs up Too Human

Picked this up on sale at The Source for $10... Its a cross between Norse Mythology and Futuristic cybernetics... The reviews i read after the fact were not great, but its lots of fun playing with swords, hammers, stalves, and guns. I'll recomend as and Action/dungeon crawler with a twist.