Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 01-23-2009, 06:13 AM   #1341 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
seems i need to unload two full mags into someone before they die. doesnt seem right. i need more xp i guess. big difference from cod.
You might be lagging. Your bullets are only registering if you see blood spatter.

Go for their legs and put them down - it takes fewer bullets. Then go and step on their face.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 06:53 AM   #1342 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willeth View Post
You might be lagging. Your bullets are only registering if you see blood spatter.

Go for their legs and put them down - it takes fewer bullets. Then go and step on their face.

I offer a dissenting opinion!

Take a week or so, get used to pumping half/full clip into opponents, then instead of going for the legs, go for the head. I usually end up aiming at the chest first then letting the recoil snake up to the head. It takes practice, but if you can do that or figure out your own way then you're golden.

Better to pick them off from a distance with half a clip than waste a full clip downing them, THEN work your way over for a curb stomp.

Go Canada!
Old 01-23-2009, 07:26 AM   #1343 (permalink)

Back into hockey.

My Online team is still very active, they have played over 600 games as a team and are above 500. I changed my player to be a power forward and the game has become instantly better for me.

Will probably not work today and spend the whole day playing video games.

Maybe some Mirrors Edge Time trials, Banjo N&B (game got very hard), Left 4 Dead, And Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

My friend recently dragged me back into cod4 for some matches. WOW i forgot how much fun and how fucking BEAUTIFUL that game is. Does COD5 really look as good?

Old 01-24-2009, 06:00 AM   #1344 (permalink)

So, I am faced with a conundrum. I am really getting tired of Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2 multiplayer just feels cheap a lot of times, I'm done with Fallout 3 (til the DLC!), and until The Lost and the Damned it's hard to get into GTA anymore. So, I'm finally going to give in and buy a Call of Duty game. Now, which should I get? I've played through the campaign of Modern Warfare and thought it was awesome, though I feel like people have been playing that for so long I don't stand a chance in hell of ever competing. Plus, Modern Warfare 2 (or whatever it ends up being called) will probably come out at the end of this year. On the other hand, I hate WW2 games. Just hate 'em. What to do?
Old 01-24-2009, 02:21 PM   #1345 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
So, I am faced with a conundrum. I am really getting tired of Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2 multiplayer just feels cheap a lot of times, I'm done with Fallout 3 (til the DLC!), and until The Lost and the Damned it's hard to get into GTA anymore. So, I'm finally going to give in and buy a Call of Duty game. Now, which should I get? I've played through the campaign of Modern Warfare and thought it was awesome, though I feel like people have been playing that for so long I don't stand a chance in hell of ever competing. Plus, Modern Warfare 2 (or whatever it ends up being called) will probably come out at the end of this year. On the other hand, I hate WW2 games. Just hate 'em. What to do?
welly welll welll well If you can get past the world war 2 part I hear Call of duty world at war is a good game... I personally think I like watching people play those games more than I do playing them
Old 01-24-2009, 02:23 PM   #1346 (permalink)

I'm gonna give the first Gears another go. It bored the shit out of me the first time but i don't have anything better to do over the long weekend.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:25 PM   #1347 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
I'm gonna give the first Gears another go. It bored the shit out of me the first time but i don't have anything better to do over the long weekend.
I liked the first Gears of War, but it just ended so abruptly. Maybe if my friend lets me borrow his 360 I'll play through GoW2.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #1348 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepy View Post
I liked the first Gears of War, but it just ended so abruptly. Maybe if my friend lets me borrow his 360 I'll play through GoW2.
I got about 10 minutes into it and was like "what's the point". It felt more like a chore than it should've. I don't know, maybe the second time around might spark something i missed before. People must rave about it for a reason.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:36 PM   #1349 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
I got about 10 minutes into it and was like "what's the point". It felt more like a chore than it should've. I don't know, maybe the second time around might spark something i missed before. People must rave about it for a reason.
Ya the first one really had no story in it, which is why when it ended it was such a surprise. Basically nothing happened the entire game except you killing things and not dieing! I think the graphics and action were what kept it pretty cool for me though.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:25 PM   #1350 (permalink)

Well prepare to not be disappointed GoW 2 is a pretty awesome game since they added a storyline you actually feel like you achieved something the only thing that bothered me was that you had to stop moving to aim...